Improve skills for better work performance (提高技能，以提高工作效率)
To get a better job (为了找一份更好的工作)
To be able to find a job (为了能够找到工作)
To learn a new skill so that I can use it to look for a job (学习新技能来找工作)
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram etc)
Roadshow / Events
Others, please specify
To upskill in existing employment in ICT sector or ICT job role
To seek employment in ICT sector or ICT job role (for all SCTP Roles)
Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident or Long-Term Visit Pass Holder
Is a self-sponsored Trainee
Age 21 years or older (on year of Programme commencement)
Has minimum education and technical requirements for the course
Has not been previously enrolled in the same SCTP Programme
Has not previously been suspended or disqualified from any SSG funding
Completing the module(s) by fulfilling at least 75% of training attendance and pass the assessment.
To complete all surveys (including SSG TRAQOM surveys) within 3 days upon receipt and attend to all requests for information or communication required
Course Details, Course Dates, Centre Location
Payment Details, Available Funding and Refund Policy Process
Desktop or Laptop only (no tablet, iPad etc)
Stable Internet Connection
Speaker (built-in or USB) or headphone (preferred)
Microphone (built-in or USB)
Webcam (built-in or USB)
Access rights on computer and Lap-top (especially corporate-issued) to enable application instalment and/or website access – e.g. for Zoom, BELLS Learning Management System and any other required applications during class
Nett Course Fees to be fully paid upon Course registration ($30 deposit will be refunded via PayNow within 30 days from completion of Course)
Sufficient familiarity in operating your Computer/ Lap-top and other technical equipment covered above (internet,speaker, microphone, webcam, Zoom account etc (Course-specific entry requirements are separately covered by your Course Adviser
Physically in and residing in Singapore during the course
- I declare all the information (Full Name as per NRIC & Full NRIC Number) given by me in this application is true and accurate.
- I confirm the Course Outline, Training Hours and Mode of Assessment have been communicated to me by the Course Advisor. I can refer to the Course Brochure and BELLS' website www.bells.sg for further information.
- I confirm I have met the requirements of the Course as conveyed by the Course Advisor.
- I understand and am committed to fulfil the below criteria to complete the Course.
Achieve 100% attendance, and
Pass all prescribed tests/assessments and achieve 100% competence
BELLS reserves the right to claw back the funding amount if any of the above criteria is not met. Any make-up class will be on exception basis and will be subject to BELLS' discretion and class availability.
- The breakdown of course fees and net amount payable via NETS or SkillsFuture Credit have been communicated by our Course Advisor.
Course Fees will not be refunded at any point once the class has commenced
- We encourage you to make payment prior to the class start day if you have not done so (eg. visit to our training centre).
- Please take note that S$30 is collected as an application fee to book your slot and will be refunded upon completion of the Course.
$30 application fee will be forfeited in the event of class withdrawal.
In the event of transfer and reschedule, an additional $30 application fee will be required and will be refunded together with the initial application fee upon completion of the Course.
- Please save BELLS HQ hotline 6473 3936 in your phone for any enquiries and our reminder calls. Reminder whatsapps will be sent prior to Class Start, do click “Yes-Attending” to confirm your attendance.
I consent to BELLS INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING PTE LTD. and its related companies and appointed agents using the personal data provided in the application process,
for the purpose of communicating course and upskilling information from BELLS INSTITUTE OF HIGHER LEARNING PTE LTD. or any of its related companies.